Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Profile

I had completed my primary schooling from Christ Nagar English Medium School, Trivandrum, Kerala,India. The schooling has helped me a lot to have a positive aptitude towards humanity. Later, I completed my BHMS graduation from the Government Homoeopathic Medical College,Thiruvananthapuram. I started my homoeopathic practice at a place called Avanavanchery,Attingal which was a small village and I loved to be the small doctor of that place. This was because I always had the vision of becoming a good doctor in a small locality since my childhood, as I had seen my mother, an allopathic doctor, attending her patients. I was glad I could also treat patients and that too from a different way from my mother through homoeopathy. I had minimum number of patients in the beginning and I think that was a boon. I think I could consider every patient as the most important entity during that time. It was the time I could grow as a budding practitioner was way back in 1992. Later, I started a new clinic also at Kazhakuttom in June 2002. I had the privilege of having Mr.Vakkom.B.Purushothaman, the Hon"ble Speaker of the Kerala Legislative Assembly to inaugurate my new clinic which was named " SHIFA HOM0EOPATHIC SPECIALITY CLINIC" where myself and my wife Dr. Sheena Shiraz were so particular that we should not have any patient going unsatisfied from this clinic. For this aspect we got ample help from Dr. Leelavathy Amma, the principal of our college when we were studying homeopathy. We always get second opinion from our professors who are always there to support and encourage us and with their immense experience, help us achieve our goal.


Online Contact Form
What is your name?

Where are you from?

E-mail address?
Free Email Forms from Bravenet.com